April 29, 2010

Edmonton's Weather

The weather in Edmonton is changeable, one moment sun, next moment, windy, next moment rain, next moment snow. Then once in awhile there is a rainbow. I will chase after a rainbow because they are too beautiful to miss. I am waiting for one to appear soon - after the cool weather.

It is a good thing that I didn't put away my winter clothes or feel the need to change from winter tires to summer tires yet (on my van that is). Spring in Edmonton is a challenge. One day I am sitting on my balcony in shorts and drinking lemonade; the next day I am freezing, wrapping a blankie around me, have a warm cup of tea and craving soup. Ah, but I like Edmonton. I like the weather. The weather is changeable, like life. Really, we never know what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment. Zena moderates comments, so you will be able to see your comment after approval.